Buy Now, Pay Later!
It’s your today in only a few minutes.
- Choose your items at your local Soilworx store
- Speak to one of the sales executive to assist you in filling out the application
- Provide the appropriate identification
- Provide your bank account or credit card details
- Pay your deposit
- The sales executive will process your application
- Take your purchase home, have it delivered or we can organise for someone install it for you
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How does No Interest Ever work?
It is a continuing credit payment plan that lets you purchase goods today by paying an initial deposit, with the remaining balance being conveniently direct debited fortnightly. There is a simple application process with no invasive questions and a fast approval process.
- Are there any set up or admin fees?
When you make your initial purchase , Certegy will open an Account for you. With this initial purchase you will pay a once off establishment fee between $35 and $80 to set up your account, which is payable over the term of the plan. The Account will provide you access to online information about your purchases and credit schedules. There is a monthly account keeping fee of $2.90 which will be direct debited whilst your account remains active.
- Are there any other fees?
There is a $2.50 payment processing fee to process each repayment. Please remember that your payment plan is No interest ever!
- Can I make any other purchases?
Yes, please call us on 1300 SOILWORX
- Can I close my account and are there any other charges
Once your purchase(s) have been paid in full and your account balance is zero you can cancel via written notice to Certegy. There are NO additional fees for closing your Account or paying out early.
- What do I need to apply for a payment plan?
- To be over 18 years of age and be a permanent resident of Australia
- To be employed on a Full-Time basis working 35 hours or more or be an Aged or Veterans Pensioner
- To have a bank account or credit card in your name with documentation showing proof of ownership – i.e. a bank statement
- To provide suitable identification.
- Can I use the No Interest Ever on every item instore?
Unfortanetly you are not able to use the payment on every single item in store. For detailed information please feel free contact us on 9361 1300.
Please note: If you are an existing/previous user of our Interest Free Finance service you will not be required to pay a deposit.
Terms and Conditions do apply. Please take the time to read them here.